I recorded this a year ago and there have been a lot of changes in the industry. So many schools have brought down their rates and many students have benefited from this.
It is exciting to see how the aromatherapy industry prospers in the Philippines. Surely, we would all benefit from having more certified aromatherapists promoting the safe use of essential oils.
Here are some of the schools accredited by NAHA that produce certified aromatherapists:
- Aromahead Institute | School of Essential Oil Studies (this is where I graduated from)
- Aromatic Studies – I am also a student here for some ad-hoc certifications
- Sedona Aromatics – This is a school by a NAHA colleague, Sharon Falsetto. They offer scholarships, too!
- Ashi Therapy Ashi Aromatics Inc. – This is by Kelly Azzaro and specializes on Animal Aromatherapy
- JennScents Aromaversity – School by NAHA Vice-President, Jenn Pressimone
- Essence of Thyme – I saw this school a bit too late but loved their curriculum and they are much cheaper than the other schools, too.
- Aromatherapy in Action by Amy Galper – Some of my students enrolled in this certification program when Amy launched it last year.
- Aromahut – I also considered this curriculum when I was searching before.
All in all, there are so many certification courses that you can explore. If you want to know more how to become a certified aromatherapist, you can send me a DM via my Instagram account.
Also, if you want to join an organization like NAHA in the future, please do check that the schools you are enrolling in are NAHA-accredited. To check out all the schools accredited by NAHA, you can go here>>
Let me know what you end up with, loves!